Ever want to live vicariously through someone who has gone through the trials and tribulations of dating? How about a good laugh? You've come to the right place! A BIG thank you to those who have inspired me throughout the years and most recently to share my experiences with the masses. Celena and Rachel, I hope you enjoy this! :) Please note: All content on this blog is property of Dating Stories By Linda and may be used for future publication by owner of this site.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Forcefield Guy
It was one sunny day when I met a fairly handsome guy at Starbucks in Santa Monica on 3rd Street Promenade. This is an easy place to meet because one, there are MANY places to eat and two, there are MANY people around so if crazy shows up, I'm prepared! This tall and handsome guy greeted me at one of the tall tables, he introduced himself and we decided to take a walk outside. He then looked at me and asked "can I have a hug?" I said "no." He then asked, "can I give you a kiss?" I said "no, I just met you." He said "your forcefield has a padlock on it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank goodness he didn't come with a locksmith!
ReplyDelete